PRIVACY DISCLOSURE UPDATED TO THE GDPR 2016/679
This page describes how to manage the website www.zumapellipregiate.com, with regard to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. Pursuant to arts. 13 and 14 GDPR (Reg.EU 2016/679), therefore, Zuma Pelli Pregiate S.r.l. intends to provide visitors and users of our website with the following information.
It should be noted that this information is not valid for other websites that may be consulted through our links, for which Zuma Pelli Pregiate S.r.l. is in no way responsible.
1) Subject of the Processing
BROWSING DATA: During normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures involved in operation of this portal collect certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects but which, by its very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the user’s IT environment
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER: The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website, as well as the compilation of the contact request form, involves subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the missive.
2) Purpose of the processing
Your personal data may be processed:
Without your express consent (art. 6 letter b) and f) GDPR), for the following Service purposes:
- To operate and maintain the website;
- To allow use of the contents conveyed through the website.
- To allow the management/response of your requests;
- To fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by European Community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- To prevent or detect fraudulent activity or abuse harmful to the website;
- To exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right of defence in court.
3) Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is performed by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Your personal data is processed using paper-based, electronic and automated tools.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the afore-mentioned purposes.
4) Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as internal data processors and/or data officers and/or system administrators;
- to external companies for support activities in the feasibility study of the customer’s project, for technical project management activities, for personal data storage, etc.) or to third parties (for example, providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who perform outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors;
In any case, your data will not be disclosed.
5) Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and/or of third-party companies assigned and duly appointed as Data Processors. Our servers are currently located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to Italy and/or to the European Union and/or to non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
6) Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee correct browsing on the website and use of the contents published therein.
7) Rights of the data subject
In your capacity as a data subject, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 of the GDPR and precisely the following rights:
A) To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
B) To obtain an indication:
- Of the origin of the personal data;
- Of the purposes and methods of processing;
- Of the logic applied in case of processing performed with the aid of electronic instruments;
- Of the identification details of the data controller, of the data officers, of the designated representative and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents;
C) To obtain:
- Updating, correction or, when relevant, the integration of data;
- The deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The certification that the operations referred to in art. 7A) and 7B) have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those subjects to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
D) To object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the performing of market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by means of e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper-based mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the data subject, set out in point B) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods, extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right of objection, also only partially. Therefore, the data subject can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in arts. 16-21 GDPR (Right of correction, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of objection), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9) Methods of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter to:Zuma Pelli Pregiate S.r.l. | Via dell’Industria 41 – Castelfranco di Sotto 56022 PI;
- an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website and the services of the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors is involuntarily recorded, the Data Controller will promptly delete it, at the request of the users.
11) Data Controller, co-data controller of the processing, data officer and data processors
The Data Controller is Zuma Pelli Pregiate S.r.l.(Tax Code and VAT number 02184430508) with registered office at Castelfranco di Sotto 56022 PI in Via dell’Industria 41 e-mail email@example.com.
The updated list of data officers and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
12) Changes to this Disclosure
This Disclosure may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and to refer to the most updated version.
The software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The website features a statistics tool which collects anonymous data on visits (IP, referrer, browser used, operating system, monitor resolution, date, time, online permanence).The data collected with Google’s proprietary static system is used for the sole and exclusive purpose of monitoring the progress of the website for statistical purposes and to improve the service. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed to third parties.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are identifiers that are transferred to your device in order to allow our systems to recognise your device and to offer you certain features. Cookies are stored in your browser’s file directory. The next time you visit the website, your browser will read the cookie and retransmit the information to the website or entity that originally created the cookie.
- To identify you when you log into our websites;
- To allow correct use of the website through technical cookies;
- To prevent fraudulent activity;
- To improve security.
Our website uses the following types of cookies
These cookies collect data on how users use the site in order to analyse traffic and to understand how it is used. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user; the data are in fact aggregated and, consequently anonymous and are used exclusively to improve the functioning of the website. You can find more information about Google Analytics at the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.In the event that you wish to prevent the installation of Google Analytics with reference to your use of the websites, you can download and install the Browser Plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
These cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name and password) and to provide improvements and customisations. The data that these cookies collect can be made anonymous and are not able to track browsing activities on other websites.
Third party cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using the social media sharing buttons or “like” buttons on our website or if you have linked your account or use our content on or through a social network, such as Facebook , Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+. Social networks will record this action. This data may be connected to advertising activities.
How to manage Cookies
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of their browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the website’s functions reserved for registered users. Conversely, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling “third-party” cookies does not affect navigability in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications.
Each browser has different procedures for the managing of settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
- Mozilla Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari mobile:https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
How to disable Cookies
From the “Tools > Internet Options” menu, click on the “Privacy” tab, select the desired configuration and press the advanced settings button. Activate the “Replace automatic cookie management” box. Select the “Activate” or “Block” boxes. We recommend activating the option “Always accept session cookies” to allow optimal navigation on our website.
In the “Settings > Options” menu, click on the “Privacy” tab. Enable or disable the “Accept cookies from websites” or “Tell sites you don’t want to be tracked” box, based on your browser version. It is also possible to delete the cookies installed by clicking on the option “Remove individual cookies”.
In the “Tools > Settings” menu, click on the “Privacy > Content Settings” tab. After selecting the “Show advanced settings” option, choose your preferred configuration.
If you do not wish to allow installation, you can select the option “block website data and third-party cookies”.
In the “Settings > Preferences” menu, click on the “Advanced” tab. In the “Cookies” menu, select the options “Accept cookies” or “Never accept cookies”.
For a greater level of control over the cookies that are installed on your terminal, we recommend that you select the “ask before accepting a cookie” option.
In the “Tools > Preferences” menu, click on the “Security” tab. In the “Accept cookies” menu, select the “Always” or “Never” box. With an iPhone you will have to access “Settings > Safari” and choose whether or not you accept cookies.